“One who is fully alive as a lifelong learner and living out loud as their authentic self.”
Kayla Vivian, Founder, Life Coach
Are you ready to joyfully overcome the energy drainers in your journey and experience MORE LIFE?
IMAGINE UNAPOLOGETICALLY LETTING YOUR LIGHT SHINE!
The world needs the positive, creative, and authentic version of you. Learn how to joyfully overcome the energy drainers, crush limiting beliefs, and gain a new sense of inner freedom to JOURNEY TO MORE. Experience new levels of abundance. Need to talk about where you should start?
Who We Are
Vivacious Vibe Guide LLC is a lifestyle company designed for people of all ages who are seeking a more vivacious life experience.
What We Do
We offer virtual and in person life coaching and consulting services on a 1:1 and group basis to support leaders in gaining a new inner freedom to be vivacious in their journey.
Every Person will joyfully overcome barriers to being vivacious, journey to more, and let their light shine.
Experience the Art of Transformation
- Victim to Victor
- Lack to Limitless
- Head to Heart Space
- Shrinking to Shining as your true self
Transform your Experience with Life
Are you willing to do whatever it takes to be fully alive, partner with God, and embrace God’s brilliantly-designed plan for your life? The 1:1 Private Coaching Program provides weekly client-led, goal oriented sessions for self-discovery. This program incorporates self awakening questions designed to help you learn about opportunities to grow, develop problem solving skills, and make commitments for next steps. Plus, gain exclusive access to resources to support your learning experience. For your convenience, each session is held on Zoom. Flexible payment schedules are available. Feel free to inquire within.
Journey to More Group Coaching Program
Are you ready to live a life unleashed? The Journey to More Group Coaching Program provides expertise in the area of 12-weekly goal-oriented classes for self-discovery on a group basis. Each session is led and facilitated by a Vivacious Vibe Guide and is designed to help faith based leaders target opportunities for growth, develop coping mechanisms, and tackle creative problem solving. The first session of the fall cohort will launch September 7th, 2023 and be held on Zoom at 8:00pm (EST). Flexible payment schedules are available. If you are interested in launching the program for a church, school, or faith based non-profit, feel free to inquire within.
Greetings from Coach Kayla Vivian
I’m so happy you are here! I am a certified life coach and licensed classroom educator, having served in public schools and a charter school system. I received my Bachelor of Arts in education from the North Carolina A & T State University, and a Certificate of Coaching from the accredited International Coaching Federation organization, Coach U.
My experience in teaching and coaching has led me to understand the importance of affirming every individual and helping people develop self-awareness and confidence to navigate the challenges of life.
As a Life Coach, I’ve worked in one on one and group settings in diverse contexts including churches, civic organizations, private institutions and corporations. I enjoy using creativity and teaching tools to empower people of all ages to live vivaciously.
Get to Know Me: Fun Facts
*Myers Briggs | INFJ
*Born in the Bay (Oakland, CA) and New Jersey raised.
*Unique upbringing: Raised in a family of leaders who led large communities.
*Vegan (Almost one year strong)
*You’ll often find me with colorful sticky notes and highlighters.
*You can catch me drinking peppermint or ginger tea.
*Creativity is our superpower. I love ART and creative expression. Dancing, poetry, journaling, writing, sketching, and painting are some of my favorite things to do.
*Connect with God. Connect with yourself. Connect with others. Connect with the present moment. Connect with the process. Connect with the highest truth. You get the point, right? Make meaningful connections. 🙂
-“Coach KV has an amicable determination to bring each client to their highest vibrational self, reminding you to leave shame and guilt at the door.” -Jada, 28, NC
Experience the Benefits of Coaching
- Establish a vibrant legacy
- Elevate in self and soul awareness
- Explore powerful concepts for overcoming fear based limitations
- Reveal hidden beliefs, desires, and needs
- Unlock previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity, and leadership
- Create new meaningful narratives
- Find better ways to experience an extraordinary life
- Learn creative strategies for redirecting your thinking for more life, meaning, and momentum toward your goals
- Develop a toolkit to cope with challenges & stressful situations
- Obtain phenomenal problem solving skills
- Be more intentional with your words, language, and agreements
- Create meaningful goals and attain greater fulfillment
- Learn the creative process and skills you need to eventually coach yourself
- Be awaken to the opportunities and possibilities in your “now”
- Bridge the gap between what is happening right now and what you want next
- Develop and maintain a growth mindset, lifestyle of gratitude and joy
- Practice leadership by identifying the goals and next steps for each session.
- Engage in lifestyle consulting and receive strategies, resources, and homework to for practicing new skills