“One who is fully alive as a lifelong learner and living out loud as their authentic self.”
Kayla Vivian, Founder, Life Coach
Are you ready to joyfully overcome the energy drainers in your journey?
IMAGINE UNAPOLOGETICALLY LETTING YOUR LIGHT SHINE!
The world needs the positive, creative, and authentic version of you. Learn how to joyfully overcome the energy drainers, crush limiting beliefs, and gain a new sense of inner freedom to journey to new levels of abundance. Need to talk about where you should start?
Who We Are
Vivacious Vibe Guide LLC is a lifestyle company designed for people of all ages who are seeking a more vivacious life experience.
What We Do
We offer virtual and in person life coaching and consulting services on a 1:1 and group basis to support generous leaders in gaining a new inner freedom to be vivacious in their journey.
Every Person will joyfully overcome barriers to being vivacious and let their light shine.
Experience the Art of Transformation
- Victim to Victor
- Lack to Limitless
- Shrinking to Shining as your true self
Transform your Experience with Life
Are you ready to be more fully alive and live out loud in your journey? Join the 12-Weekly 1:1 Private Coaching program and virtually partner with Vivacious Vibe Guide for a 90 day transformation. Each session will be led by your unique needs for gaining more meaning and momentum. On a 1:1 virtual basis, V.V.G. will provide accountability, encouragement, and remind you to prioritize your “state of being” in your journey.
Journey to More Group Coaching Program
Are you ready to elevate in self awareness but need the tools for joyfully overcoming limitations? Join the 12-Weekly Journey to More Group Coaching Program for a 90 day transformation in self and soul awareness. Each session will connect you with a family of like-minded individuals in a thought-provoking, heart warming, and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential.
Greetings from Coach Kayla Vivian
I’m so happy you are here! I am a certified life coach and licensed classroom educator, having served in public schools and a charter school system. I received my Bachelor of Arts in education from the North Carolina A & T State University, and a Certificate of Coaching from the accredited International Coaching Federation organization, Coach U.
My experience in teaching and coaching has led me to understand the importance of affirming every individual and helping people develop self-awareness and confidence to navigate the challenges of life.
As a Life Coach, I’ve worked in one on one and group settings in diverse contexts including churches, civic organizations, private institutions and corporations. I enjoy using creativity and teaching tools to empower people of all ages to live vivaciously.
What to Expect from V.V.G.
What Makes Me Different?
-My mantra: “There’s more”!
-I am passionate about being fully alive, dancing in the opportunities and possibilities of the “now”.
-I love lifelong learning and taking the medicine from the lessons of the classroom of life.
-I believe living out loud as my authentic self is my birthright. It’s yours too.
-Flexible payment options are available for my services. Inquire within.
-“Coach KV has an amicable determination to bring each client to their highest vibrational self, reminding you to leave shame and guilt at the door.” -Jada, 28, NC
“Dance wherever you are and be vivacious!”
V.V.G. Program Benefits
- Establish a vibrant legacy
- Elevate in self and soul awareness
- Explore powerful concepts for overcoming fear based limitations
- Reveal hidden beliefs, desires, and needs
- Unlock previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity, and leadership
- Create new meaningful narratives
- Find better ways to experience an extraordinary life
- Learn creative strategies for redirecting your thinking for more life, meaning, and momentum toward your goals
- Develop a toolkit to cope with challenges & stressful situations
- Obtain phenomenal problem solving skills
- Be more intentional with your words, language, and agreements
- Create meaningful goals and attain greater fulfillment
- Learn the creative process and skills you need to eventually coach yourself
- Be awaken to the opportunities and possibilities in your “now”
- Bridge the gap between what is happening right now and what you want next
- Develop and maintain a growth mindset, lifestyle of gratitude and joy
- Practice leadership by identifying the goals and next steps for each session.
- Engage in lifestyle consulting and receive strategies, resources, and homework to for practicing new skills